Thursday, August 30, 2012

Indy Baby

Another day, another adventure.  Reeder, here, to take you to the Indianapolis Children's Museum.  That place is insane awesome.  If you live anywhere near Indy, head over.  We spent over 6 hours there and Mom was making us leave.

Another bonus?  It's halfway between my grandparents house and one of my 29 besties grandparents house.  Did that make sense?  Oh, well.  

Matti and Hayes racin'.  I like that Hayes is looking at her so intently.

Then Matti and me in a mean game of checkers.  I don't know about her, but this was my first ever game.  I now own travel checkers.
This is when it was getting heated.  Matti ended up taking this one, but a rematch is in the planning phases.
And the whole group.  You don't think we went without our Manny (and his wife) did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment