Monday, August 1, 2011

Mt. St. Helens

The last of the ranger badge trip. Mt St Helens and Reeder here. This place was INCREDIBLE! Volcano?!!! What? So super cool.


Is this not completely amazing?




Yep, you got it. And this was the easiest badge I earned. I attended a class (yes, please!) and earned my badge within 30 minutes! Now that's remarkable! I learned about different rock and did you know that not all volcanos have lava in them? Well, now you do.




We hung out, went on a short hike, and spent an awesome night in a little cabin in that lay within the 1980 blast zone. Pretty cool.


And then we headed for home. Mom and Dad called Hayes "first class".





And the last night of our trip...





That's it, friends. I hope you enjoyed tagging along as we retold our awesome vacation. I wonder what we'll do next December when Dad gets back?


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful country- I so want to go someday. And I love the picture of Reeder and her Dad!

    ReplyDelete