Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Desert Life

Well, we'll start with the picture above, since I can't figure out how to put the curser up there.  Hayes at your service tonight.  We got a new exchange!!!  Now, this may not sound like a big deal to you, but around here it's all anyone was talking about.  WalMart is 25 miles away, Target-50.  So, I new store in town, watch out!  I helped the lady stock the shelves.  And she appreciated my help, she had a lot going on that day.

And this is Chloe and me.  Reeder took the pic.  Thanks, Reeder, I love Chloe!

And after a long day shopping with Ms. Megan and family, this is how we looked nearing the register.

Oh, this is Reeder's homeschooling.  She was learning about the 5 senses, specifically the sense of taste.  Taste test in order....

And, of course, our mother seizes the opportunity for some laughs.  She gave Reeder a lemon.

And homeschool often comes with "classmates".  Here's Reeder with her two friends, Chloe and Lilly, after a good game of dress up.  KAHL has art class, unlike a local elementary school who will not be named....

Oh, this was a fun night!  Lilly and Trey (that's not my lil bro-he was put together long ago) stayed for a pizza party.  And, since it was closing in on bedtime we all got in matching pajamas.  Or, as I say, kajamas.

This is our homeschool coop.  We go every Friday-so you neysayers worrying about our socialization, worry no more.  Reeder's in her class, me in mine, and Y in the baby room.  And we have morning announcements and pledge of allegiance, too.

And when you're on base some really cool things happen.  Like the car and bike show!  Can I get a what what?  yeah, this dude even let me IN his purple car!  Notice the doors.  I wish you could hear how this rockin' car sounded!  He got our vote, for sure!

I'm thinking when I'm 16...

No comments:

Post a Comment