Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!

Well, Halloween here starts a bit early.  And we mean early in the morning and early in the month of October.  You see, we got Boo'd!  Oh, Hayes on the keyboard right now.  We still don't know WHO boo'd us, just that some wonderful neighbor dropped off a goody basket filled with Halloween wonderfulness. 

Mom is still freakin' about who did it, but she may never know.

And in return, we had to Boo 2 more people.  Since Chloe was boo'd the same morning we were, we went out together to trick someone.  This is us yelling Boo, ready to take the neighborhood by storm in my favorite mode of transportation.

Pumpkin carving.  Y even got in on the action this year.

Wait?  I know there was a pic of our family by our pumpkins but have no idea where it went.  Hang on, just a sec.  Hmmm, I can't seem to find it.  Oh, well, maybe that's why Mom doesn't like when I mess with the camera, I must've deleted the family photo on accident.  Sorry, Mom.

Anyway, moving on to the big day.  Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls I'm proud to present, Barbie fashion fairytale, racecar driver and our very own drill instructor!!!  Applause!!  Notice the DI's boots, please. 

Let's get some candy folks!

The cute couple who made this all possible...

The DI rockin' his ride, enjoying the late bedtime.  Also, please notice his great pecs.  Built in muscles are a nice touch, I think.

And I got so excited at one point I left my ride, thanks, Dad, for looking out for me.

Oh, this was the preparty with our neighborhood friends.  Rock on!!!
 The Kappels and Fultons.  I mean, Aeriel, Barbie, Race Car Driver.  Front row-Drill Instructor and witch.
 Family photo-that's not really our parents in the backround, btw.
 Mom bought us some silly string!  Always have to have a joke up your sleeve!
And finally, our loot!  Y didn't have any, but he said he was fine with his yogurt/fruit smoothie.


Well, for the first time in a long time, we are all caught up on the blog!  Love to ya and Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. i've never seen so many princess/fairies in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! It looks like Halloween was a great success!

    ReplyDelete