Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bulls Basketball

Reeder "rebound" Kappel here.

It is only appropriate that I am typing this post while the NCAA tournament is in full swing.  Maybe someday I'll be in the college women's tourney, you never know.

I had an awesome time with my first basketball experience.  As you can tell by my birthday present (you'll see it soon), I really loved this sport.  My parents would often watch me as I ran up and down the court smiling.  I may not have scored a basket in a game but I scored lots in practice and tons in my new hoop at the foot of our driveway.


And I got really got at dribbling too.  I concentrate hard and always try my best, for sure.

And, of course, the Bulls won a trophy! Woowoo!

Following our trophy ceremony Eden and I skipped over to the big kids gym and, armed with our homemade signs, cheered on my neighbor Jeremy.  That's his mom and lil bro to watch the final game.  He's 14, and a straight baller.

Tball is about to start, so I'm going to dust off my glove and teach my brother Hayes how to play.  He's gonna be on his very first team this fall.  Watch out youth sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment